INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
- It is very important that your application form be completed carefully and accurately. The information you provide on this form and any accompanying documents required will be used by the ABCL to determine your eligibility to sit for the examination. If accepted, your acknowledgement/confirmation letter and your examination results will be sent to the mailing address indicated on the form.
- Type or print clearly in ink all information requested, except signatures.
- Candidates with Social Security numbers are not required to disclose them on the application form other than on a voluntary basis. The numbers are useful as a secondary check in matching registration information to scores to ensure that they are reported correctly.
- Please remember that you will be required to present copies of certificates of attendance for the CME activities that you submit for points and the titles of the activities must be clearly identified. If the title of the session is not clearly related to lipids, we also encourage you to submit a copy of the program or educational outline to assist with credentialing review. The Credentialing Committee will make the final determination on point assignments.
- Please mail the completed application form, fees, and documentation to the appropriate address below. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
|ABCL Application 2018.pdf||257.62 KB|